May is Mind and Body Month for Survival Tactical Systems. We are training to compete at Sorinex Summer Strong 8 Ultimate Athlete Combine. If you missed our first workout, you can check it out MIND AND BODY WORKOUT 1. Stay tuned for more awesome articles in the WAR ROOM and the latest gear!
Part 1: 27 Rounds (3 Magazines with 9 Rounds each) (Ammo)
Part 2: 8 Rounds (4 Magazines 2 Rounds Each)(1-way)
Part 2 + End Challenge: 16 Rounds
Total Round Count: 35 (43 if completing the end challenge)
Part 1: From the 25 Meter Line, Shooting at 8-inch Chest Circle
- For 3 Rounds:
- 10 Burpees - 3 Shots
- 15 Squats - 3 Shots
- 20 Pushups - 3 Shots
Anything Outside 8-Inch circle = +10 Burpees right before next part.
Part 2: Start at 25m need 4 Magazines 2 rounds each, shooting at same 6 inch chest box
- 25 M
- 5 Burpees FAST!
- 2 Shots Standing
- Move and Reload to the 20M Line
- 10 Burpees FAST!
- 2 Shots; 1 Standing 1 Kneeling
- Move and Reload to the 15M Line
- 15 Burpees
- 2 Shots; 1 Standing 1 Prone
- Move and Reload to 10M Line
- 20 Burpees
- 2 Shots to Head from any position (standing, kneeling, prone)
- Complete for Time
- For extra challenge complete Part 2 then rest and reload for 5 mins only then complete it again but this time backwards starting at the 10M Line.
- For any shot not inside 8-inch box +5 Burpees
- For any shot that missed target completely +10 Burpees
- Complete The workout with your penalty burpees!